Saturday, January 29, 2011

A Special Goodbye

Last night, I went out for a special "goodbye dinner" for Janet Adler. Janet is our Vice Principal, and on Monday, she'll be leaving Ancaster Meadow to become a principal of another school. I got to the dinner a little bit late last night, and when I arrived, I was speechless. Almost our entire staff came out for this special goodbye. As I started to converse with the people there, I realized what an incredible impact Janet's had on our entire school.

Thank you, Janet, for all of your help and support. You always put students first, and I applaud you for all that you do for them! You are kind and compassionate, and you help inspire all of us to always do our best. I wish you all the best in your new position, and I will definitely miss you!

Aviva

No comments: